[thelist] email problems - any ideas??

Lisa B McLaughlin lisa at allspunup.com
Thu Jan 24 11:50:04 CST 2008

Hi Daryl,
I was looking through my 'The List' folder and noticed our problems being
perhaps related.  I have a client who gets multiple emails sometimes and at
other times emails never arrive.  Have you found any reasons for this sort
of thing happening?  I can see how if there is a broadband gap and an email
never gets sent, then someone might not notice the automatic reply stating
as such if it lands in the antispam box.  But I can't rationalize a reason
for multiple emails (two or three, maybe, but not 30 or ten).

For the moment the problem has vanished.  I did a Windows fix of sorts by
downloading from Microsoft.  I'd have to look up the link if anyone is
interested.

Lisa

Lisa B. McLaughlin, NCW
Lisa at AllSpunUp.com