[thelist] SSL Certificate Choices

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Fri Jan 25 15:50:46 CST 2008

What about Open SSL or whatever it is called? Isn't it free? I think I
figured out the only difference between price levels of SSL certificates was
how much due diligence the vendor did on your company to verify you are who
you say you are.
This was my conclusion, although I wouldn't put any money on it!
We settled on godaddy since I didn't want to deal with how to make it work.
It wasn't my dime. :-)
Nan