[thelist] SSL Certificate Choices

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Jan 28 05:12:17 CST 2008

Ken,

Thank you for adding a bit of clarity here.  When I said "all that is
required to avoid the message is to put the intermediate certificates (the
whole chain) on the server" I was excluding the roots, which already must be
on the client machine.  My wording may have made it a bit confusing when I
added in "the whole chain"--referring to the chain of intermediates.

Kind regards,

Joshua