[thelist] Looking for Speakers

Pringle, Ron RPringle at aurora-il.org
Thu Jan 31 09:10:13 CST 2008

Hi all-

I sit on the board of directors for a non-profit, the National Association of Government Webmasters. We hold a national conference every year for local and regional government web workers and we're looking for speakers for the conference. The conference will be held in the Chicago area September 10-12, 2008.

Given the experts and authors on the list, I felt this might be of interest to some of you. The actual CFP can be found here:

http://www.nagw.org/about/release_20080130.php

If you want to know more about NAGW or the conference itself, you can visit the NAGW website at http://www.nag.org. If you have any questions or comments, or wish to submit a proposal, just fire off an email to speakers at nagw.org.

Regards,

Ron Pringle
Lakes Region Director
National Association of Government Webmasters
http://www.nagw.org/
lakes at nagw.org