[thelist] Reordering result set (PHP/MySQL)

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Mon Feb 4 09:19:12 CST 2008

Hey, ok, so MySQL wins.  I don't recall this syntax before.  :-)  I learn
something new almost every day.

<tip type="Search Engines" author="Joshua Olson">
A great way to help elevate your website in search engines is to self
promote.  For example, get involved in mailing lists that allow for
self-promotion (such as thelist!) and get active in the list in a positive
way.  In your signature block, include links back to your website and or
featured services.  Do this multiple times on different sites.

NOTE: Always cast yourself in a positive light.  Be professional, courteous,
and actually bring something back to the community.  Simply posting BS for
the sake of posting a link is despicable.
</tip>

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/