[thelist] denormalizing a result set in dreamweaver

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 18:53:09 CST 2008

First of all, why don't you just create the proper SQL and add it to the
code or are you concerned that DW would try to play with it. I have done
some basic SQL (handcoded) in DW and never had a problem.

Secondly, it is my understanding that David Powers is a PHP/SQL/DW guru. You
might want to contact him but my copy of his book doesn't list his email
address. I can keep digging if you want.

Jules

--
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca
E-mail: julian dot rickards at gmail dot com