[thelist] denormalizing a result set in dreamweaver

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 10:36:51 CST 2008

Dreamweaver can be used strictly as a WYSIWYG, and many use it as
such. I usually code in a text editor, so when I'm working in
Dreamweaver I choose to view the code as that's what I'm used to. This
way I can still code mostly by hand, but use Dreamweaver's built in
functionality as well. It  speeds up my development time by keeping me
from having to type as much.

And while I'm not a Dreamweaver expert, I don't believe any of the
built in behaviors and such are capable of solving Rudy's current
problem. But I could be wrong.

-jeremy