[thelist] Multilingual CMS suggestion?

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 07:04:23 CST 2008

Well, I did look at the screencasts that Martin suggested, which
looked nice. Then Drupal 6 was downed and installed on a test domain,
and o my, it does look impressive. Not all translations seem up to
scratch, and likely there will be some more startup issues (since I
understand the paint on version 6 is hardly dry) but I do intend to
throw it around for a bit.
Indeed, multilingual it is, and offers a nice set of features.
Intuitive it's okay to find my way around, better so than with ez.no
Also the AJAX implementation is nice, adding to smooth administration
and setup.
It does throw several 'PHP Notice: Use of undefined constant' in the
log, but hey, I'm sure these will be smoothed out over time.

So far so good, thanks again for the pointers.