[thelist] jittering mouseover image NEVER MIND, it is resolved

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Fri Feb 22 10:33:39 CST 2008

Ben,

Thanks for this information. I had no idea I could set a min-height. I
generally scrounge for CSS as the need arises, probably not the best way to
approach CSS styling/coding ..... Can anyone suggest a comprehensive yet
readable book on this? I bought a sitepoint book called The CSS Anthology
100 Essential Tips, Tricks and Hacks, but it was stuff I already knew.

Thanks to everyone for your input - Joshua, Ben and Joost.
Nan