[thelist] faxing online orders?

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Fri Feb 22 14:54:06 CST 2008

I've got a client that is wanting to add an online order form to his
sandwich shop's website. He wants the order faxed to him so that the
employee just grabs the faxed order and fills it. The problem I'm
running into is that all the services I've found that will take
incoming emails and fax them, get rather expensive when looking at
high volume. Most places seem to be offering 200 faxes per month or
less in their packages. This client expects 500+ a week. Does anyone
know of an elegant solution here (besides convincing him to just put a
cheap computer in there to check emails and print them, he won't go
for that for some reason)?

-jeremy