[thelist] faxing online orders?

Hassan Schroeder hassan.schroeder at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 10:33:35 CST 2008

On Sat, Feb 23, 2008 at 8:17 AM, kasimir-k <kasimir.k.lists at gmail.com> wrote:

>  > .......... He wants the order faxed to him so that the
>  > employee just grabs the faxed order and fills it.
>
>  No, he does not want the orders faxed.

That seems like a fairly presumptuous response. If this client is like
most small sandwich/deli/food businesses I've worked with, yes, he
*does* want it faxed -- because that's /already/ part of his workflow.

He has a fax machine, the employees are familiar with it and getting
orders from it -- why in the world would he want another piece of
printing equipment (and server!) to maintain? What benefit could
that possibly offer?

Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder at gmail.com