[thelist] faxing online orders?

Jeremy Weiss eccentric.one at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 16:34:06 CST 2008

Joel, you're right on the money. There's already a fax machine there,
so no other option is even close to appealing to him. And, honestly,
I'd prefer not to have to reinvent the wheel. If someone knows of a
fairly cheap wheel, by all means, point me toward it. Problem is,
client's mind is made up on having things done a certain way and he
thinks it should be possible within a extremely tight price range.

-jeremy