[thelist] Multilingual CMS suggestion?

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 05:44:26 CST 2008

Thanks for this info. In the mean time I did find out I have a profile
at drupal.org, stating i'm member 3 years 4 weeks... so that was
probably the last time a version was downed, and rejected on either
hosting req's or functionality (or my failure to see the light).
As suggested we'll run a pilot with 5.7 looking at an upgrade in the
not too distant future.

This exchange started as a general 'which CMS does the trick'
question. I now have the idea any further requests are better suited
to be placed in the drupal forum, since we are edging closer to an
implementation of a specific cms.

Thanks again all, the list is such a helpful means to come to a
clarity where many options exist.

regards,
Roel