[thelist] PHP, SOAP and all things inbetween...

Tim Palac tymartist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 09:38:08 CST 2008

Tris,

Check out http://www.w3schools.com/soap/default.asp, which seems to have a
really good tutorial on SOAP.
Also, right now i'm reading a Sitepoint book called "XML Web Development
with PHP" which covers a lot about XML and Web Services using SOAP, so you
might give that a read.  If you want an online version, check out
http://safari.oreilly.com which is like 40 bucks a month for access to a
crazy amount of textbooks.

Anyway, that's all for now.  I'll let you know if I come across other
resources.

Tim
http://www.timpalac.com
AIM: TymArtist