[thelist] FCK implementation in a PHP environment

Ran Mano rm at manointeractive.com
Mon Mar 10 11:17:08 CDT 2008

Joshua,

It doesn't need to be PHP, but I'd rather not go down the Cold Fusion path.  Ideally an "off the rack solution" is best.  I'm sure someone has encountered this problem before and developed some sort of code to deal with it.  I don't have the time or PHP skills to write something from scratch.  I discovered a basic file browser for FCK called LFO  (http://www.saulmade.nl/FCKeditor/FCKPlugins.php ) but was unable to configure it properly ... perhaps if I have more time.  Though very powerful, I find getting into FCK a little challenging.

In a bind, I used a service called http://www.cmsflow.com/ with an iframe tag.  A bit of a hack, but it worked like a charm.

Thanks for the advice,
RM