[thelist] website is a blank page, part 2

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Tue Mar 11 13:54:33 CDT 2008

I just finished validating it...there were only a few minor problems, like
leaving out an alt tag on an image.
Unfortunately my client is on Safari. When we work together at her house,
she gets to the website just fine.
I really don't get this!

In version 2, we are going to detect the browser and display different CSS.
Right now it looks the best in IE 6, as I developing on a shoestring budget.

Thanks for your help.

Nan