[thelist] IE default.asp page reload issue

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Thu Mar 20 13:41:05 CDT 2008

Hello.

> PROBLEM:
> For the default.asp page only (and only in IE), the whole
> page reloads.  It does not reload the page in IE when on
> any other page.  And, never does this in FireFox.
>
> Best to just try: http://d807865.u182.fluidhosting.com/default.asp

Tyme,

Looking at the code, I don't see any reason why it WOULDN'T reload the page.
I see a complete refresh in both IE and FF.  For example, change the URL to
http://d807865.u182.fluidhosting.com/ in FF, then click a +.  You'll see
that it is indeed going to a new page (called default.asp).  I think it just
happens so smoothly you may not be noticing it.

Joshua

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/