[thelist] PayPal shipping calcs

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Thu Mar 20 14:32:48 CDT 2008

I cannot figure out PayPal's shipping tools.

I'm selling my book from my website using PayPal. For a single book,
shipping in the continental US will be $3, the rest of the world will be
$6. Multiple copies shipped to the same address won't be charged full
boat for each book, of course.

PayPal's shipping options let you pick ranges of items, weights,
whatever, but the last one always ends with 'and up'

So, if my last fixed price is $10 for shipping, say 25 books (I made
that up) the next range would be a fixed price to ship 26 or more books.
Well, not that I have this problem yet, but should someone order 100
copies, how can I ship 100 for the same price as 26?

Google, PayPal's help, and kicking the underside of my desk haven't
brought up a simple solution.

Where have I gone wrong?

joel