[thelist] Max capacity of WordPress

Eduardo Kienetz eduardok at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 10:58:20 CDT 2008

On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 10:46 AM, Jeremy Weiss <eccentric.one at gmail.com> wrote:
> My first question was that once you start getting larger # of users, how
>  will the admin pages look? Will they become horribly unusable?

I'm migrating a site to wordpress, and I haven't migrated the 7800+
users yet, so I don't know about the users page itself. But so far,
I've migrated articles (news / posts) and comments (7000+ articles and
18300+ comments), and the comments management tab has decent
pagination (900 + pages).

Anyway... I'm waiting for wordpress 2.5 to finish this.

Also, if you have such a large number of users, you could (or should)
probably spend some money tweking it (probably as plugins).

--
Eduardo Bacchi Kienetz
http://www.noticiaslinux.com.br/eduardo/