[thelist] What is the best IDE / RAD for PHP?

Einar Óli eisi at hive.is
Wed Apr 2 15:54:36 CDT 2008

Im using Zend Studio 6 (based on eclipse) with Aptana plugin... It's a
killer... I also install Java IDE (eclipse)... so now I only need
(almost) one program for all my needs...
Zend Studio for PHP and Aptana for JS, HTML and CSS... Aptana has the
best html, css support I've seen in those IDE's that I've tried...

I've tried Komodo, PHPDesigner (lightweight but powerfull), PHPEdit,
NuSphere PHPed (really like) and more... Most of them are pretty good
with few pros and cons...

I'd suggest you'd just download 2-3 of them and try them... But for
me... Zend Studio 6 + Aptana

Regards,
Ranie