[thelist] Why Does SpamAssassin Hate America? (Or at least just me?)

JS Bracher JSB at DifferentPaths.net
Thu Apr 3 14:40:28 CDT 2008

Ugh.  I feel your pain.  I get spam, but it's faster just to delete it
rather than set up parameters, then keep changing them as the spam morphs.

RSS can see like "one more thing I now have to know", but if you explain
it as an alternative to more email, and a simple list of what is new on
the site waiting for them, you should get better buy in.