[thelist] E-commerce Upgrade/Change

Manfred manfred at manfredk.com
Fri Apr 4 13:53:37 CDT 2008

In Zen Cart you can set Options such as Title, Size, Color etc. and then
Option Values such as Option Value Blue to Option Color. You can then
apply an Option Value to a Product
For example a helicopter could come in 5 different Colors and 4
different Sizes. You only set up the Product (Helicopter) once and
assign the Options

I am using it  here
<http://www.sasupplies.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=758>for
a Product with only 2 Options (Size and Color) but you could have more