[thelist] ?type=icecream to /icecream

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Tue Apr 8 15:07:07 CDT 2008

*nix: mod_rewrite
Windows: isapirewrite [0]

> And what, in outline, do I need to do. Does it just seamlessly
> work, or do I need to change my code or what?

Yes, you will need to change your code.  It's not simple to explain how
exactly for any given site, but it should be pretty obvious(c)(tm) once you
dig into it.  Mostly the change will be reformatting links on your site.

[0] http://www.isapirewrite.com

<><><><><><><><><><>
Joshua L. Olson
WAE Technologies, Inc.
Augusta, Georgia Web Design
http://www.waetech.com/
Phone: 706.210.0168
Fax: 707.988.0168
Private Enterprise Number: 28752

Portfolio:
http://www.waetech.com/design/portfolio/

Monitor bandwidth usage on IIS6 in real-time:
http://www.waetech.com/services/iisbm/