[thelist] CSS Naked Day

Kipper Timmins kipper_timmins at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 9 13:56:31 CDT 2008

Wow! This is pretty cool,
Well I stripped too now I know about it :P (the bits of my site which are
finished ish anyway )
www.kwebd.co.uk/profile
my pants are down and my body is bared!
I have to say I am quite surprised at how well my site relies on css for
design, beyond the obvious xhtml stuff anyway!
Thanks for bringing this to attention, I will be participating next year too
with any luck.
Kipper