[thelist] Saving PDF Form

Julian Rickards julian.rickards at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 17:08:59 CDT 2008

Foxit Reader (http://www.foxitsoftware.com/pdf/rd_intro.php) is a
wonderful free, little, fast PDF reader that allows you to save a PDF
Form (created using any version of Acrobat) to your computer. It saves
the form (empty or filled with data) as an FDF file which can then be
opened again using Foxit.

Jules

--
Blog: http://pen-and-ink.ca
E-mail: julian dot rickards at gmail dot com