[thelist] float text around image with absolute position

Bojan Tesanovic btesanovic at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 07:18:25 CDT 2008

Hi Pam,

Here is what I think that could solve the problem.
Have a one div inside it 3 divs , those 3 divs can be
1. first 2 should have fixed heights first one for text second one
for image, third is the rest of text.
2. there is plugin for jQuery , Dimensions that can be used to sort
out how much of text will be injected in first div and rest of text
to third div.

This can be done but you need to go through jQuery Dimensions
documentation and have some person who knows javascript ,
this can be tricky but is very possible :)

At the end you should have divContainer   div1 div2 and div3.  in
div2 place an image. text should be in javascript variable.
and use Javascript to decide where that text should split , inject
first part to div1 and rest to div3.