[thelist] curious cache-ing when update images

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Mon May 5 14:17:21 CDT 2008

I created this utility to easily create (and show clients) various color
schemes.  It uses imagemagick's convert to regenerate background images
for the page background, left and right columns.  The problem that I am
seeing is that although the images are getting generated, they
frequently don't refresh on the screen.

If I hover over and view an updated image, such as the active gradient,
and browser reload it, then all is well. What can be done to force the
browser (FF or IE) to clear cache (or whatever) and display the newly
generated graphics?  Do I need to travel overseas?

http://www.dottedi.biz/tools/color_scheme_generator.php

I think I know I'm not crazy...

--
Bob