[thelist] [PHP] Converting a mulitdimentional array to a valid

Tris beertastic at gmail.com
Fri May 9 07:54:38 CDT 2008

Nice one...
Now I've just gotta get that into XML..
You're are a clever man, and that's Virtual beer No 12 I think...

--
"The only people who don't make mistakes are those who don't do anything"

Give a man a fish and he'll feed himself for a day.
Give a man a religion and he'll starve to death praying for a fish.
Anon

`We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful what we pretend to be.`
Kurt Vonnegut

`When a person can no longer laugh at himself, it is time for others
to laugh at him.`
Thomas Szasz