[thelist] Developing in Linux

Felix Miata mrmazda at ij.net
Mon May 12 10:04:19 CDT 2008

On 2008/05/12 17:21 (GMT+0300) Fred Jones apparently typed:

> PS: I tried to install Win 2K on my PC. I even deleted all partitions
> and made them fresh and formatted the first one. Didn't work
> unfortunately--something to do with active partition.

How big is the HD you're trying to install on? Original W2K installation
media understands HDs only up to about 128G. I don't know the details, but if
that's your problem, maybe you could get it to install by pre-partitioning
with a GLP partitioner from http://www/ultimatebootcd.com/ or
http://gpartedclonz.tuxfamily.org/download.php
--
". . . . in everything, do to others what you would
have them do to you . . . ."       Matthew 7:12 NIV

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/