[thelist] Linux CHMOD

XtiaN indotekken at yahoo.com
Tue May 13 05:04:00 CDT 2008

Thanks Raoul for the reply,

Actually i knew about chmod and permission (octal 421, rwx user group other).
But i don't know exactly the best practise for using that when i want to run some upload script.

I still confuse the default user n group  created from php mkdir in my fedora is 'apache'.
So if i want to chmod my directories to 755, then is it ok if i chown those directories to apache?