[thelist] thunderbird / textwrap

Bob Meetin bobm at dottedi.biz
Fri May 30 16:53:51 CDT 2008

I emailed my mailhost ISP this question as well.  Curiously the last
bunch of emails I have sent to the-list all seemed to wrap at about 70
characters.  Their tech support said to look at the formatting property
of the message content.  They recommended trying: Options -> Format ->
Plain Text Only in Thunderbird.  That's what I'm doing with this
message. By default  "Options -> Format -> Auto Detect" is selected.  -Bob