[thelist] CVS code management

Jawad Anwar janwar73 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 4 21:13:01 CDT 2008

Try the open source tortoise with subversion repository. Its easy to use and works with your Eclipse IDE.
http://subversion.tigris.org/
http://tortoisesvn.net/

 Jawad Anwar
Canton, Michigan

"Shall I not inform you of a better act than fasting?  Making peace with one another, (for) enmity and malice tear up heavenly rewards by the roots"              -- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

"Take benefit of five before five:your youth before your old age,
your health before your sickness,your wealth before your poverty,
your free-time before your preoccupation, and your life before your death."                -- Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

"I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom" -- General George S. Patton