[thelist] Webbased facility rental management system?

Randal Rust randalrust at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 07:02:42 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 6, 2008 at 7:48 AM, Roel Mulder <roel.mulder at gmail.com> wrote:

> A customer has 15 summer houses and asked me to build a web-based
> system to manage and rent them.

That part probably won't be that difficult.

> A front end where customers can request a reservation (which house,
> number of guests, which nights) including options (b&b, towels, bed
> linen, end cleaning, ...), and when confirmed can find applicable
> details.

You should look into Webervations [1] for handling this. I have a
client that uses it, and while I don't think it's the best thing in
the world, it certainly does the job. And it's pretty inexpensive.

[1] http://webervations.com/

--
Randal Rust
R.Squared Communications