[thelist] help with JS highlighting of <td> onclick

Bruce Gilbert webguync at gmail.com
Mon Jun 9 16:46:09 CDT 2008

Can anyone help me with some JS. I have an input select checkbox
within a <TD> Tag and I want the whole cell to highlight when you
click the checkbox, and remain highlighted throughout the process.
There should be the ability for the user to higlight for than one box
of course. The form has to be named since there are more than one form
on the page.

the HTML code is pulling results from a MySQL table is looks like this:

 echo '<td><input type="checkbox" name="grid[]" value="'.$row['ID'].'"

I haven't been able to come up with anything by googling yet :-)

--
::Bruce::