[thelist] web stats for multiple sites

John DeStefano john.destefano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:16:35 CDT 2008

I just got my first taste of the "this web analyzer is better than
that one" wars, and ended up installing AWstats on a particular host
for the time being, and it was simple enough to set up and get going
in Linux (once I figured out the log format stuff).

Of course, now someone wants to know whether it's possible to log
stats from multiple servers (within the same domain), and I have no
idea.  It doesn't seem like AWStats would be able to do this, at least
not after looking through the top-level docs and checking the sample
configurations.  Is there anything out there that can cull stats from
multiple servers?  Can't do Google Analytics, as I can't touch the
actual code.