[thelist] IE6 latency

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Jun 12 05:28:31 CDT 2008

Hi Neal,

Oh, I see what you mean. The screen is completely blank for a second. I have
never paid attention to this on any website before, whether it happens or
not, so I went to some other random sites, and the page almost never
completely disappears, although in one site, it just blinked white for a
millisecond. In another site, the page was light blue for a second, which is
the background color. Most sites have the header/nav stay put while changing
content.

Sorry, I don't have a solution for you though.

Nan