[thelist] FireFox 3

Roel Mulder roel.mulder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 02:55:04 CDT 2008

One of the annoyances is, having tested and uninstalled an earlier
beta, that FF3.0 uses the outdated bookmark list of several months
ago, instead of my most current FF2.0 bookmarks. Yes, sure, it is was
then possible to import the FF2.0 bookmark list, and sort, regroup and
delete duplicates and old bookmarks, but it could have been tidier.
Lots of passwords got lost, sessions broken, but hey, nothing that
password reminder e-mails can't restore.
All in all FF3.0 now runs like a charm.

Roel