[thelist] the best Forum application

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Thu Jul 10 05:51:45 CDT 2008

I use Vanilla, http://getvanilla.com/ which is free, and has pretty good
support in the website area called community, http://lussumo.com/community/,
which itself is using Vanilla, of course. There are some add-ons, some
didn't work very well because Vanilla was being upgraded to a new version,
and some of the add-ons had not been upgraded. That is probably sorted out
by now. It's very robust, as you can see from the community forum.
I had one problem with it, so I posted a question to the community and got a
prompt response.

Nan