[thelist] How to post form results into a specific frame page?

Jody Cleveland cleveland at winnefox.org
Thu Jul 10 15:22:56 CDT 2008

Not in a new window, no.

Since the search box searches the library catalog, once you initiate the
search, you're taken away from the website. So, using frames, I'd be able to
have a frame on top with a button to return back to the home page.

If there are better ways to do it, please let me know any suggestions. I
mainly just want people to have a means of getting back.

- jody