[thelist] Migrating php scripts from redhat 7.2 to fedora

Joost van Velzen joost at nr6.nl
Mon Jul 14 09:33:21 CDT 2008

Hi Maganizo,

If you make sure that the php.ini file is the same and that the PHP
version is the same there shouldn't be much problems.

Maybe you use old variable style, something like this:

you post a form with an input with the name="email", on the recieving
page you ask for
$email
instead of
$_POST['email']

where $email doesn't excist.

Maybe I am thinking way to easy for your problem. If that is the case:
sorry :-)

Cheers

Joost

--
Joost van Velzen
Webdeveloper

*NR6*
Plantsoengracht 6
1441 DE Purmerend
T: +31 (0)299 415555
F: +31 (0)299 415544

*_2^e plek voor NR6 in Emerce top 10 webbureaus Nederland
<http://www.nr6.nl/actueel_actueel-verder.php?id=74>_*