[thelist] setting the home page on your browser

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Mon Jul 14 17:00:18 CDT 2008

> give me some
> reasons why I should tell my client this is a bad idea.

that depends entirely on the site's content. answer the question why a
visitor would want to see their site multiple times a day. if the the
answer is "they wouldn't" then suggest that they don't waste their money
paying you to make it happen.

of course, if the website is WinFreeMoney.com or
GenuinelyHonestNews.com, well, maybe folks would indeed want it to be
their home page. (we just entered the realm of my own personal
cluelessness if that's what really happens)

joel