[thelist] setting the home page on your browser

Joost van Velzen joost at nr6.nl
Tue Jul 15 04:20:30 CDT 2008

Hi Nan,

Maybe you can sell your client profile based XML feeds.

- consultant a creates an account
- specifies which kind of consulting he/she is available for
- give him/her a xml url (e.g.:
site.com/xml.php?id=ecde697067dd080b187996a22550f6f3) which will have
the most recent jobs that can be interesting for him/her

I think this would be much more usefull than to just ad a "put as
default homepage" button. And hopefully your client thinks so too. Takes
more time than such a button, so will generate more income for you.

Cheers

Joost