[thelist] Help

Steven Pierce steven.pierce at gmail.com
Tue Jul 15 18:47:56 CDT 2008

There are some game sites out there, that allow games to be tested for
the end of the programming period.  You get the game if you giving them good
feedback.

Hold on....

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=game+beta+testing

Follow this link, it will give you a little help.  Doing a Google search
like this
does give a lot of good info.

HTH

Steven P