[thelist] GoDaddy SSL Verification

Nan Harbison nan at nanharbison.com
Wed Jul 16 12:28:53 CDT 2008

OUCH! This seems a tiny bit harsh. I have been following this thread,
interested to know what the outcome is, since this kind of problem could
happen to me. I follow a lot of threads that are way beyond my expertise so
I can learn more. I strive to be able to answer more questions on the list,
although I still consider myself a newbie.

<gentle tone>Aren't all of us, or at least most of us asking questions on
jobs that we are being paid for, and we repay the list by answering other
peoples problems? </gentle tone>

Nan