[thelist] divs vs table

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Jul 23 09:15:36 CDT 2008

I agree with David.  Try setting min-width.  It doesn't work directly
in IE6, but there are workarounds out there.

Though honestly, I tend to be a die-hard about non-tabular layouts;
but I see no real harm in using tables to lay things out in a grid,
which appears to be what you're doing.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider