[thelist] Copyright law concerning images used on the internet.

Conyers, Dwayne dwayne.conyers at hp.com
Thu Jul 24 11:21:19 CDT 2008

I went to CompUSA before they went bankrupt and purchased a couple collections from Hemera, totalling about ½-million photographic images and another 50,000 cartoon clip art images.  They continue to serve me well (although the cartoon collection refused to install when a hard drive crash moved me to a newer workstation) -- but Hemera seems to have sold to another company that has very little support.

However, if you can find it in a store or online, highly recommended (besides the kludgy interface and the need to install four gigabytes of data in order to improve the performance of the tool).

How’s that for a glowing endorsement?  ;~)

--
We can only possess what we experience
http://blog.dwacon.com