[thelist] authorize.net transaction ID value

Ben Dyer radicalbender at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:24:51 CDT 2008

In MySQL, 2,147,483,647 corresponds to the INT type (signed).  So, if
you are using MySQL for your software (you didn't say what you were
using), you need to make sure that the transaction ID field is either
an *unsigned* INT (goes up to values of 4,294,967,295) or BIGINT (over
9 quintillion signed or 18 quintillion unsigned).

Don't know about other database programs. Maybe someone can chime in with that.

If you could give us a little more info about your setup, that would
probably help.

--Ben

--
Radical Bender