[thelist] Dreamweaver Replacement

kate kate.007 at btinternet.com
Fri Aug 15 16:17:14 CDT 2008

If you use Outlook Express just go to message, scroll block sender which is
Chris. All from Chris (no one else) will go to deleted folder..

I looked for www.gettheedgeonline.com but only got this:
gettheedgeonline.com has been registered
on behalf of one of our clients
Evolt needs to unsub him, hope this does'nt happen all night.
Kate