[thelist] Apologies

Chris Dempsey chris at gettheedgeonline.com
Sat Aug 16 10:01:53 CDT 2008

Not sure that these count as tips exactly but maybe someone could use
them.

<tip type="CSS Hex Codes" author="Chris">
	Useful, lightweight [10kb] tool to grab HEX codes from screen.
Runs from a USB stick as well.

	http://www.dr-hoiby.com/CatchColor/index.php
</tip>

<tip type="Portable USB Software" author="Chris">
	Manage your Portable Software

	http://portableapps.com/
</tip>