[thelist] open source Outlook/Exchange replacement (was RE: Dreamweaver Replacement)

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Aug 17 18:31:59 CDT 2008

If all you need is better spam filtering, then Vamsoft has a great product (ORF) that doesn't cost much. They have a trial period if you want to test it out. Use the Grey Listing feature to cut your spam down to just about nil.

Cheers
Ken